Five Most Expensive Cedar Rapids Neighborhoods
There's no place like home. There's no place like home. Especially if yours is in one of these zip codes.
Let's take a tour of the five most expensive Cedar Rapids neighborhoods.
5. Edgewood Rd/Southview Dr. - The northwest side is the spot to be for younger upscale types, with Transamerica nearby and Rockwell just down the road. It ranks in the Top Five on our best of list.
4. Mt. Vernon Rd/Lincoln Heights Dr. - Not too snobby, and not too shabby. This is one of my favorite zones to drive by and dream. There is lot of green both in the foliage and in the construction, if you get my drift.
3. Covington - This is definitely sassy and classy. they say all the best golfers live in Covington. But the always competitive Edgewood neighborhood folk might disagree.
2. Cottage Grove Ave/Post Road - My personal favorite route when heading out to the dog park. All along the way I fantasize of someday pulling up that long private drive in my sports car before jetting off to Paris for vacation.
1. Linn Junction & New Buffalo - So if you really want to impress your friends you need to start saving your cash, then someday you might be able to own a home in this swanky 'hood. It's THE #1 neighborhood according to Neighborhood Scout
[source: Neighborhood Scout]