Minnesota-Green Bay Bus Trip to U.S. Bank Stadium
For me, there's no better rivalry in football than Minnesota and Green Bay. One word comes to mind... intense. Put it in primetime and it's even better! This bus trip is one you don't want to miss.
Minnesota will be hosting Green Bay Sunday, November 25 at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis. It's a 7:20 kickoff, under the lights at this incredible stadium!
Join me (just to be clear, I'll be cheering for Minnesota) for what's sure to be a fantastic trip to see your favorite team... whichever one it is!
Here are all the details:
- One (1) night hotel accommodations at the Embassy Suites Hotel at 2800 American Blvd. in Bloomington, Minnesota just 10 minutes from the mall of America (via shuttle)
- Check-in Sunday, November 25
- Check-out Monday, November 26
- Reserved ticket for the game at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis
- Round-trip motorcoach transportation
Here's the entire agenda for the trip:
Sunday, November 25
8:00 Bus leaves the Marion Walmart parking lot, directly off Highway 151
9:10 Leaving from Young Arena parking lot at 125 Commercial in Waterloo
12 to 1 p.m. Arrive at the Embassy Suites Hotel
4:15 p.m. Leave the hotel for U.S. Bank Stadium
5 p.m. Arrive at U.S. Bank Stadium
7:20 p.m. Game Time
Bus leaves 45 minutes after the game.
Monday, November 26
8:00 a.m. Breakfast at the hotel
9:30 a.m. Check out of hotel and board the bus and return to Cedar Rapids/Waterloo
To reserve your seats, call (866) 454-4514.