The Best Things You Can Buy In The Corridor On Black Friday
As we get closer to the Thanksgiving holiday, shoppers are going to be on the lookout for some good deals.
According to WalletHub, "51 percent of American consumers are saying that Black Friday no longer offers the best deals of the year" so they took a look. It was determined that only 14 percent of items didn't have Black Friday savings. That means there's tons of stuff you could save big on this holiday.
These are some of those items that may be worth the hassle of dealing with scanning the parking lots for a spot and the craziness of crowded stores.
- Lifetime Storage Shed ($1,001)
- KEF SPACE ONE Headphones ($569)
- HP Envy Desktop 795-0050 ($290)
- Samsung 7.4 ft. Electric Dryer ($365)
- Samsung 55" Smart UHD TV ($221)
- Osaki OS-4000 Massage Chair ($399)
- CAp Barbell Olympic Grip Weight Set ($259)
- Werner 20 ft. Extension Ladder ($246)
- HP Pavilion Convertible Laptop ($241)
- Kenmore Elite 80373 Microwave ($329)
Looking broadly at the types of items it's worth holding out for until Black Friday, it appears that jewelry is the number one item to buy on the day.
For more information on what you could save big on this holiday and to see the latest Black Friday deals updated daily, click HERE. Happy shopping AND saving!