10 Awesome Cedar Rapids Restaurants I’ve Eaten At This Winter
One of the things I love about living in Cedar Rapids is all of the great local restaurants that we have. I spent most of my life in Michigan eating at chain restaurants, so when I moved here, I was thrilled to have so many new places to try! Sure, I'll hit up a chain restaurant here in Eastern Iowa once and a while (even I can't resist the call of Texas Roadhouse's rolls with cinnamon butter), but I prefer to support local places as much as possible.
Over the course of the last several months, I've eaten food from a lot of great restaurants here in the Cedar Rapids area. Sometimes I call in a to-go order, but I usually like to sit down and enjoy my food in the restaurant. Here are ten of the best places I've eaten since November of 2023:
10 Awesome Cedar Rapids Restaurants I've Eaten At This Winter
- Sacred Cow Tavern - 1000 7th St SE, Cedar Rapids
- Sugarfire Cedar Rapids - 2350 Edgewood Rd SW, Cedar Rapids
- Coyle's Hibachi Chef - 3847 1st Ave SE, Cedar Rapids (also has a food truck)
- Runt's Munchies - 118 2nd St SE, Cedar Rapids
- Chophouse Downtown - 411 1st St SE, Cedar Rapids
- Daisy's Garage - 5240 Edgewood Rd NE, Cedar Rapids
- Lucky's on 16th - 86 16th Ave SW, Cedar Rapids
- Black Sheep Social Club - 600 1st St SE, Cedar Rapids
- Midtown Station - 715 2nd Ave SE, Cedar Rapids
- MIX Sushi & Kitchen - 1138 7th Ave, Marion
Have you been to a delicious local restaurant lately that you would recommend to other Eastern Iowans? Tell us about it in the comments!