5 Secret Things People Do Only When Alone with Dog
Do you share a few secrets with your dog? A survey from OnePoll looked at answers from 2000 dog owners, who confessed the dog may know too much.
The survey found 2/3 people told their dog more secrets than they have their family or friends.
It also found the Top 5 things we do when we're alone with our dogs, but I know some of us definitely do these when no matter who is around with the dog.
- Talking to their dog as if it understands 100% of what they're saying.
- Use baby talk to the dog, because they freaking love it.
- Taking selfies with your pup, because they're the cutest thing you've got around.
- Call them by a funny nickname, like "Maxy-waxy."
- Share a meal with them, as in you eat some and toss it their way, even if you tell other people not to feed it people-food.
Read more at SWNS Digital