‘Crappy News’ Presents: 2018’s Most Idiotic Iowans
If you're a fan of the show, you're probably a fan of "Crappy News with Happy Music." Surely I couldn't go an entire 365 days without finding some SMH-worthy stories from right here in Iowa.
Let's take a look back at these Iowans who were in the news for all the wrong reasons in 2018.
- A University of Iowa football player was suspended after mistaking a squad car for an Uber.
- Speaking of Uber, an Iowa City man allegedly exposed himself to a driver.
- A man named King Kong (seriously) threatened to eat children in his neighborhood.
- A teen inmate was busted for clogging a toilet at the county jail.
- Two guys got into a rap battle at McDonald's.
- An Iowa Congressman got busted for DUI.
- An Iowa City man chose an unusual time to go for a swim.
- A Dubuque teacher was arrested for being tipsy on the job.
- And...this teacher was busted for blackface.
Here's to more (or fewer?) embarrassing Iowans in 2019!
Follow Slater on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and listen live @ Q923.net or with the Q92.3 mobile app!