Iowans… Want to Be Happier In 2020? Here Are Some Tips
New year means new you, right? Or maybe not even a new you but a happier you? Well, if 2019 sucked for you and you just want to go into a new year and decade being a little happier in life, let me help you out.
Honestly, there are days where it is hard to find something to be happy about, trust me, I totally get it. No, we aren't all positive happy people but we need to find someway to find happiness in our lives. Huffington Post has recently released "20 Ways To Be A Happier Person In 2020, According To Therapists," and honestly I think it is what we need.
So if you are looking to be happier in life, I will share the top 10 tips from the article and hopefully they help! P. S. check out the full article for some more tips.
1. Conquer one anxiety that holds you back.
2. Get a sleep schedule that works for you personally.
3. Prioritize a self-care act, it doesn't have to be big.
4. 10 minutes--Spend 10 minutes a day outside to help boost your mood.
5. Practice mindfulness in order to be present in the moment.
6. Be positive and compliment yourself.
7. Work on one unhealthy habit whether it is giving it up or cutting it down.
8. Find a a way to be physical and love it!
9. Meditation-- no, really.
10. Time to think positive.... stop all those negative thoughts, now!