Moms Reveal the Hardest Things About Being a Mom
Nobody ever said being a mom was easy!
With Mother's Day right around the corner, now is the time to show your mom a little extra appreciation for everything she does for you. Being a mom is one of the toughest jobs in the world, so in honor of the upcoming holiday, moms were asked what the hardest part of their job is. Here are the top results:
- Balancing a career with being a mom
- Juggling the day-to-day, including shuttling my kids to school and all of their extracurricular activities
- Disciplining my children
- Forgetting to take care of myself
- Making sure my children do their homework and get good grades
- The never-ending illnesses that get passed on to you
- I haven't slept through the night since my kids were born
- Mopping up the bodily fluids
- Keeping my kids away from drugs and alcohol
- Mommy cliques
In addition, 53% of the moms surveyed said that the #1 thing that no one tells you about being a mom is: "You'll learn from your children just as much as they will learn from you." 45% of the moms revealed that they want "flowers with a loving note and something homemade" from their kids this holiday.
Don't forget to spoil your mom next week on Mother's Day! (May 8th, in case you forgot!)
[Via PR Newswire]