Our Favorite Iowa Fries on National French Fry Day [GALLERY]
We are so lucky potatoes exist.
Today is Wednesday, July 13th, a date where we celebratse one of the greatest foods ever created... French fries! On National French Fry Day, a few of the big chains are offering deals for customers. Here are a few of them, courtesy of the website Chew Boom:
- Get a free order of large fries (no purchase necessary) when you order via the McDonald's app
- Burger King
- If you join BK’s Royal Perks app, you can receive a free order of CHICKEN Fries with any $3 purchase
- Royal Perks Members that sign up before July 20th will receive one free fry (with purchase) every week for the rest of 2022
- My Rewards members who make an in-app purchase that includes fries today will get a reward of a free order of small natural cut fries in their account every day for the rest of the year
- Today, July 13th, get a free fry with any mobile order
- Thursday, July 14th, get a free order of breakfast potatoes with any mobile order
- Friday, July 15th, get a free medium fry when you purchase fries on the mobile app
If you'd rather stick with a local restaurant, I put together a list of my favorite fries in the Corridor. And yes, I did include tater tots on this list. They deserve some love, too! Check it out and let us know who serves your favorite fries in the comments:
Delicious Eastern Iowa Fries
Whether you like your fries crinkled, smothered in cheese, or in the form of tater tots, here are some of our favorites here in Eastern Iowa!