The Best Cedar Rapids Mexican Restaurants to Celebrate Cinco de Mayo
We all know there are a TON of Mexican restaurants here in Cedar Rapids, which makes deciding on a place to celebrate Cinco de Mayo a little difficult. Luckily, we located a recent article from Stacker that could offer you some help!
Stacker used reviews on Tripadvisor to narrow down the top 10 highest-rated Mexican restaurants in Cedar Rapids. Although not all of the restaurants on the list have posted about Cinco de Mayo on social media, I think it's safe to assume that they will all be celebrating today, one way or another! Here are the places in the top 10:
- Los Compadres - 448 33rd Ave SW, Cedar Rapids
- El Bajio - 555 Gateway Pl SW, Cedar Rapids
- Adelitas Mexican Grill - 2833 Blairs Ferry Rd NE, Cedar Rapids
- Cancun Mexican Grill & Bar - 365 33rd Ave SW, Cedar Rapids
- Casa Las Glorias Mexican Grill - 2245 Blairs Ferry Rd NE, Cedar Rapids
- Caucho - 1202 3rd St. SE, Cedar Rapids
- El Paraiso - 2730 Edgewood Rd, SW Cedar Rapids
- Mas Margartias - 588 Boyson Rd NE, Cedar Rapids
- Hacienda Las Glorias - 715 First Ave SW, Cedar Rapids
- La Cantina Bar N Grill - 5400 Edgewood Rd NE, Cedar Rapids & 3217 7th Avenue, Marion
There are a few other Mexican restaurants here in the area that I absolutely LOVE that didn't make the list, including Taco Depot II, Villa's Patio, and Gringo's Cafe & Catering. Whatever restaurant you choose, today is a great excuse to have a margarita, tacos, fajitas, queso, enchiladas, burritos, or chips & guac, and support local!