The Most Unusual Places to Eat in Iowa [PHOTOS]
I am ALWAYS on the hunt for new restaurants to try here in Iowa. Thanks to Only in Your State, I now have a few more spots to add to my list! They recently published a list titled: 11 Of The Coolest, Most Unusual Places To Dine In Iowa, and there are a few familiar restaurants on the list, but also a few that I've never heard of before! Here are a few of the Eastern Iowa ones that caught my eye:
- Iowa River Power Restaurant - Coralville
- Galleria de Paco & Catacomb Lounge - Waterloo
- Zombie Burger - Des Moines, Ankeny, Coralville
- Fong's Pizza & Tiki Bar - Des Moines, Ankeny, and SOON in Cedar Rapids!
- Vinny Vannucchi's - Dubuque
The list also includes a tea room, a soda fountain, and an ocean-themed bowling alley! Check those out HERE.
[Via Only in Your State]