The Ten Most Common Lies We Tell
A recent survey asked people how often they lie, and the average person said just 48 times a year, which seems WAY low. Here are the ten most common lies we tell, according to the survey...
- That everything is fine.
- That you liked a gift you didn't really like.
- That you're too busy to do something.
- That you were late because you were stuck in traffic.
- Saying you're on your way when you haven't left yet.
- Lying about why you were late to work.
- When you're drunk, adamantly telling everyone you're NOT drunk.
- Saying you already cleaned the house, even though you haven't. Like if your husband or wife says they're on their way home, and you haven't even started yet.
- Lying about your age.
- Lying about how many people you've slept with. Also, 30% of people in the survey said they think they're a good liar.
Read more at Mirror.