Watch Another Hilariously Bad Lip Reading of the NFL
Subscribe to 104-5 KDAT on
The Super Bowl is nigh, which means another Bad Lip Reading of the NFL has come upon us! We dare you not to laugh your asses off.
The brilliant folks at Bad Lip Reading have dubbed over several clips of footage from the NFL using their tried and true methods of inserting accurate-sounding quotes that sync up with the lip movements on the screen. The blending of the hilarious dialogue with the seemingly ordinary footage is nothing short of a masterpiece and should be viewed with the intention of laughing until one’s sides hurt.
Here are just a few choice quotes from the video:
- “I do not wanna have a rap battle with Uncle Jimmy. I mean, that guy can fliz-ow.”
- “… eating a bunch of mustard balls.”
- “I-I’ll make a tri-legged Minotaur. And we can go punch out those guys and face our phobia; be like back in Wood Shop — I don’t like you.”
- “Never lease a cat.”
- “Hey, Taylor Swift — you wanna wrestle? Please?”
- “I found a girlfriend for the Latin kid!”
We could just keep listing them, but then we’d be doing you the disservice of spoiling all of the great quotes from the video. There’s nearly four minutes of ridiculously-dubbed lines, so peep the video above to start getting your lulz on.
Once you’re done, you can check out the link below to see some of the funny commercials from Super Bowl 48.