You Can Now Stream 104.5 KDAT on Alexa-Enabled Devices!
Just in time for Christmas, 104.5 KDAT is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa! Now you can listen to today's best mix with Bob & Sheri, John Tesh, and your favorite KDAT DJs. Plus you can get the latest news, traffic, and weather anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up KDAT on your device is simple.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 104.5 KDAT. Tap on the station logo to get to the KDAT skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the KDAT skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play KDAT.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.