10 Signs You Got a Bad Night’s Sleep
The average person only gets seven really good nights of sleep every month, according to a new survey. And it shows.
We spend an average of five hours every day feeling tired, and drop an average of $52-a-month on coffee and energy drinks to try to wake up. And we're late to work five times a month because of our bad nights of sleep.
The survey also found the top signs you got a bad night of sleep. And they are:
- Yawning all morning.
- Your productivity slips.
- You're in a bad mood all day.
- You hit snooze more than once.
- You sleep through the alarm.
- You have trouble focusing.
- You get headaches.
- You skip part of your morning routine.
- You don't look your best.
- You can't keep your eyes open.
Read more at SWNS Digital.