Everything You Need to Know for the St. Jude Sweet Corn Festival
Get ready for live music, rides, games, drinks, and lots and lots of SWEET CORN! The 48th annual St. Jude Sweet Corn Festival is just a few weeks away! Here's everything you need to know ahead of the event:
- Friday, August 11th from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, August 12th from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday, August 13th from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- $5 daily admission for ages 11 to 59 (seniors and kids under 10 are free)
- FREE admission Sunday with paid admission on Friday or Saturday (must still be wearing your wristband)
- All bags will be subject to a bag check
- Ages 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Free parking on church grounds off the Edgewood Rd entrance and 1st Ave entrance
- Handicap & motorcycle parking at 1st Ave entrance
- Free shuttles out of the MidAmerican Aerospace parking lot (former K-Mart West)
- Friday from 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday from 12 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Sunday from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Shuttles will run longer, if necessary
- Carnival tickets are $1 each
- Rides range from 2 to 4 tickets each
- Ticket sales end at 10 p.m. Friday & Saturday and 5 p.m. on Sunday
- Jude's Game Zone is .50 cents per ticket
- Bingo is .25 cents per card
- Grand prize of $20,000
- 10 prizes of $1,000
- Tickets are $10 each
- Drawing held August 13th at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, August 12th at 12 p.m. in the Beverage Tent
- Ages 21+ only
Craft Beer Tasting
- Saturday from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. in the Beverage Tent
- $20 per person
Family Stage Live Entertainment
- Friday from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. - Jasmine
- Saturday from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. - Don & Gary
- Saturday from 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. - Sheila Stevens
- Saturday from 3:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. - Meghan Elizabeth
- Saturday from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. - Greg Helton
- Saturday from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. - Bryan Hugh
- Sunday from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. - Days Live Music/Chris Childress Music
Beverage Tent Live Entertainment (21+ Only)
- Friday from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. - Detour Band
- Saturday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. - Boot Jack Band
- Saturday from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. - Slap N Tickle
- Sunday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. - Dogs on Skis
Before the St. Jude Sweet Corn Festival can happen, volunteers are needed to husk and clean ears of corn... 18,000 ears of corn, to be exact! Folks of all ages are welcome to come by and help on Thursday, August 10th at 9 a.m. under the food canopy tent. Hot, buttered sweet corn will be available during the festival for $1 per ear.
For more info on the 2023 St. Jude Sweet Corn Festival, check out the website HERE.