According to KCRG, "A house fire on Saturday night caused damage to a Manchester home, according to fire department officials."

The incident happened around 7:45 on Saturday evening at 612 East Fayette Street. Authorities said the fire started in the attic, but they were able to contain the blaze before it spread throughout the home.

Thankfully, there was nobody inside the residence when the fire started. With that said there were no injuries reported but the home suffered some pretty good damage to it. It looks like it was an electrical issue that may have caused the fire.

The American Red Cross has stepped in to help the displaced residents. Again, no injuries to report and the fire is now under investigation.

Let's hope the family can get back into their home in a timely manner. You never like hearing about things like this but thankfully nobody was harmed.

To read the full story from KCRG, you can visit this link.

[Source: KCRG]