Lay’s is Launching New Midwest Chip Flavors!
The company Lay's is known for constantly coming up with new and unique flavors of potato chips. Every year since 2014 they've done the 'Do Us a Flavor' contest, and they've produced some very interesting chips. We've seen Everything Bagel with Cream Cheese, Southern Biscuits & Gravy, and even Cheddar Bacon Mac & Cheese! Well, Lay's has really outdone themselves this time. They have launched EIGHT brand new flavors, each representing a different region of the United States. Here are the chip flavors for Lay's 'Taste of America' line:
- Fried Pickles with Ranch - Midwest (State Fairs)
- Cajun Spice - Gulf Coast
- Chesapeake Bay Crab Spice - Mid-Atlantic
- Chile Con Queso - Southwest
- Deep Dish Pizza - Chicago/Mid-America
- New England Lobster Roll - Northeast
- Pimento Cheese - Southeast
- Thai Sweet Chili - Pacific Northwest
Each flavor will only be sold in stores in the region that they represent, but if you're REALLY hoping to try one that's nowhere near you (how about that Chile Con Queso?!), you can actually order them online. They are $3.49 a bag on the Lay's website.
The new chips will launch July 30th and be available until September 23rd.