Ya Know What, We Have a Lot of Subway Restaurants in Iowa
I like Subway. It's fast and healthy. It's also convenient. Like, no matter where you are in Iowa, there's a Subway nearby. In fact, here in the Cedar Valley alone I can think of 11... plus the one's at Walmart. Okay, that's not what I'm getting at. I went to the website Nice Rx for some help on the technical side of things.
Using the numbers the crunched, I can tell you there are 8.9 Subway's for every 100,000 people here in Iowa. That's a lotta eatin' fresh! It's also nearly twice as many McDonalds. There's 4.6 Mickey Dee's for every 100k people.
Using Nice Rx's data, the least common fast food join here in Iowa is Dunkin' Donuts. There's actually only 1 Dunkin for every 100,000 Iowans. Here's other chain fast food restaurant stats:
- Burger King: 2.6 BKs for every 100,000 Iowans.
- Starbucks: 3.7 Starbucks for every 100,000 Iowans.
- Taco Bell: 1.7 Taco Bell's for every 100,000 Iowans.
- Domino's: 1.3 Domino's for every 100,000 Iowans.
- Wendy's: 1.3 Wendy's for every 100,000 Iowans.
- KFC: 1.3 KFC's for every 100,000 Iowans.
- OVERALL: There's 67.7 fast food restaurants for every 100,000 Iowans.
Iowa: Busch Light, corn and Subways. Hungry yet?
Here's Where To Go Sledding In The Cedar Valley