Get Paid $1,000 To Watch Every Harry Potter Movie
Calling all Harry Potter fans! You could make some serious cash by simply watching every single Harry Potter movie ever. Sounds... magical doesn't it?
Since everyone is basically stuck at home, there is a lot of time to fill during the day. Television shows, movies, and listening to B100 are all great stuff to do in quarantine. But if you are a huge Harry Potter fan, or not, you could be making some cash while stuck at home.
The website EDsmart.org, is looking for 5 people to binge watch every single Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts movie and get paid $1,000 to do so. EDsmart recognizes that everyone right now is struggling with the coronavirus pandemic and that "most people could use a little magic right now."
Most of the Muggle world is struggling with self-isolation and not having a normal routine–like we’re all living in the cupboard under the stairs at 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging.
We realize that at this time, we can’t all head to Diagon Alley to stock up on goods nor Hogwarts to be with our friends.
So, in light of all that’s going on out there and in our homes, we’ve decided to pay up to five Muggles, Mudbloods and magic folk $1,000 each to watch every Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts movie–the Ultimate Dream Job.
How will they select the 5 people to get appointed what some people would call "the Ultimate Dream Job?" Using a Harry Potter reference, the company says "the right candidate will be chosen by the Sorting Hat."
In all honesty, who are they looking for? Here is the criteria:
- The person we’re looking for is not only a Harry Potter fan, but also an active, outgoing social media personality who would be thrilled to live-tweet or live stream their Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts movie marathon experience while tagging @getedsmart and/or #getedsmart.
- The only requirements are that you are 18 years old or older, eligible to work in the United States, and an active social media user.
If you’re the lucky Muggle hired, you simply watch the movies and post your experience on your social media platform or live stream. After your Harry Potter movie marathon is over, EDsmart will have you rank each movie and post it online.
How much Harry Potter will you be watching exactly? EDsmart says you'll be watching all 10 movies which totals 25 hours and 6 minutes. That's a total of 1446 minutes putting your hourly rate at around $41.50 per hour if you collect the full $1,000.
The 5 people selected to watch every Harry Potter movie will receive more than just $1,000. They also receive every Harry Potter Blu-Ray movie (for EDsmart’s top pick only), complete 8-film Collection [Blu-ray], and a Harry Potter Marathon Survival Kit which includes:
- Harry Potter Butterbeer Caramel Corn & Containers
- Harry Potter Jelly Gummy Candy Slugs, Bertie Botts Every Flavour Jelly Beans &
- Chocolate Crispy Frog (Bundle of 3)
- Harry Potter Gryffindor snuggie
- Hogwarts Alumni Stainless Steel Insulated Tumbler
- $100 GrubHub gift card
If you want a shot at watching every single Harry Potter to make $1,000, CLICK HERE.