Here are the 16 Finalists in the KHAK Favorite Restaurant Bracket!
After nearly six days of taking your nominations, the 16 finalists for our 3rd Annual 'KHAK Favorite Restaurant Bracket' sponsored by Billion Automotive have been chosen! Each and every selected Eastern Iowa restaurant was based solely on your nominations on the designated photo on the KHAK Facebook page. We took the 16 restaurants with the most votes, and I'm excited to announce that there are a bunch of new places this year from cities all over our side of the state! There are quite a few restaurants I've never even heard of before.
The 16 finalists are going to be inserted into a bracket, with the first round match-ups being revealed this Monday around 7:15 a.m. That's also when you will be able to vote for the first match-up, with only one featured each day. Voting will be done in a poll on the daily blog at KHAK.com and the KHAK App.
Without further ado, here are the restaurants that you chose:
- Runt's Munchies - Cedar Rapids
- Baxa's Sutliff Store & Tavern - Lisbon
- County Line BBQ & Catering - Cedar Rapids
- Sally's on Broadway - Springville
- Tin Roost - North Liberty
- The General Store - Stone City
- The Pizza Place - Center Point
- 16th Avenue Grill - Cedar Rapids
- Ditto's Family Restaurant – Stanwood
- Teddy's Barn & Grill - Anamosa
- Crooked Antler Lodge - Van Horne
- Qdogs BBQ Company – Marion
- Wolfey's Wapsi Outback – Quasqueton
- Edith Lucielle's Bait Shack & Wing Depot – Cedar Rapids
- Baked. / Bakery & Food Joint – Monticello
- The Jitney – Monticello
Thank you all so much for your votes!