The Top 10 Highest-Rated Restaurants in Iowa City [GALLERY]
How many of these awesome local restaurants have you tried?
Back in early August, we posted an article outlining the highest-rated restaurants in the Cedar Rapids area. We used the popular review site Yelp to create the list, and we couldn't argue with ANY of the great local eateries on there. But, Cedar Rapids isn't the only city here in Eastern Iowa with delicious options!
Using reviews on Yelp once again, we decided to find out what the top 10 highest-rated restaurants in Iowa City are. After looking over the list, I'm ashamed to say that I've never been to ANY of them. Not a single one! I've clearly got some work to do. Here are the Iowa City restaurants that landed the best reviews:
- Her Soup Kitchen - 625 S. Dubuque Street
- Oasis Falafel - 206 N. Linn Street
- La Regia Taqueria - 436 Highway 1 West
- Nodo - 5 S Dubuque Street & 600 N Dodge Street
- Pullman Bar & Diner - 17 S. Dubuque Street
- The Encounter Cafe - 376 S. Clinton Street
- Maggie's Farm Wood-Fired Pizza - 1308 Melrose
- The Dandy Lion - 111 S. Dubuque Street
- Orchard Green - 521 S. Gilbert Street
- Basta - 121 Iowa Avenue
Want a sneak peek at some of the food options at each of these restaurants? Of course you do! You can check out photos from each restaurant's official social media account below.
The Top 10 Highest-Rated Iowa City Restaurants According to Yelp
Did your favorite restaurant in the Iowa City area make the cut? If not, where's your favorite place to eat in Johnson County? We're always looking for great places to try, so leave us your go-to place in the comments below!