The Top Signs You’ve Hit “Peak Dad”
It's not possible to be the "cool dad" forever... whether you want to or not, eventually you'll become the not-so-cool dad. I say just embrace it and let it happen.
In honor of Father's Day, a new survey asked people for the signs that you've hit "peak dad." Here are the top 10:
- Laughing at your own bad jokes, 33%.
- Busting out bad dance moves, 32%.
- Embarrassing your kids on purpose, 31%.
- Always manning the grill, 30%.
- Constantly doing repairs around the house, 30%.
- Getting excited to go to home improvement stores, 29%.
- Spending lots of time in "the shed," 28%.
- Having "a chair," 28%.
- Taking mid-afternoon naps, 28%.
- Wearing cargo shorts, 28%.
Read more at Omaha Steaks.